Media of education and training.
2. Improvement in the communication
3. Producing proper material requirement
for rapid social development to enhance the efficiency of management
in various fields of human activities.
a first step to start the activities of the institute, a tentative
work schedule for the year 2000 to 2004 was drawn up, subject
to modification according to
was also soon realized that to achieve the goal of the institute,
it would be necessary to establish partnership with the various
organizations working in the field of interest of the institute.
Keeping this end in view, IEMSD has already established sisterhood
relation with the following organizations:
Institute of Technology, Chicago, U. S. A.
2. Hughes Network Systems.
4. SNS Foundation.
5. Joint Assistance Center (JAC).
6. Institute of Technology and Management.
7. Nuchem Limited.
8. Mewat Development Agency (MDA).
9. ITC Hotels Ltd.
10. S. M. Sehgal Foundation.
11. Anarde Foundation.
12. Sri Ram School.
13. Citizen Alliance for Sustainable Living.
14. Centre for Rural Development and Technology.
15. Administrative Staff College of India.
16. Manipur Development Society.
17. Dell Computer India Pvt. Ltd.
18. Working Women's Forum.
19. National Institute of Social Communication, Research &
20. K.R. G. Rain water Harvesting Foundation.
21. M. S. Swaminathan Resarch Foundation.
22. Rural Community Development Society, Nagaland.
23. North-East Development Finance Corporation Ltd (NEDFi), Guwahati.
24. Bio-Con Foundation, Guwahati.
25. Downtown Charitable Trust,Guwahati.
26. Centre for Cultural Research and Documentation, Arunachal
27. Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh Dept. of DOTc Affairs and Tuorism.
28.Federation of Industries of North East Region (FINER).
also being made to collaborate with other organizations working
in the allied field. UNDP and ADB have already recognized our